- A medium conference room system built around a digital mixing engine.
- The addition of an I/O card allows the DME64N to handle 24 inputs, including 16 conference microphones.
- Support speakers are positioned around the room for uniform delivery.
- A wall-mounted CP4SF control panel allows easy volume adjustment and preset selection.
- The DME64N equalizer component can be an effective tool for increasing clarity and intelligibility.
- The DME64N scene memory can store up to 999 complete setups that can be instantly recalled whenever needed, making it easy to switch setups for a variety of applications.